£1,798.00 ex VAT
The Sony WD-850A provides diversity output for up to four receivers/tuner base units. Also featuring multi-channel operation by combination with the MB-8N and WRU-8N or the MB-X6 and WRU-806B and cascade output to be used for an additional antenna-divider or receiver/tuner base unit.
Sony WD-850A Features:
- Provides diversity output for up to four receivers/tuner base units.
- Multi-channel operation by combination with the MB-8N and WRU-8N or the MB-X6 and WRU-806B.
- Cascade output can be used for an additional antenna-divider or receiver/tuner base unit.
- Two pair of antenna input connectors for up to four AN-820A antennas to expand the operating area of a wireless microphone system.
Wide frequency coverage with choice of channels available:
UC14: 470.125 MHz to 541.875 MHz (UHF-TV channels 14 to 25).
UC30: 566.125 MHz to 607.875 MHz and 614.125 MHz to 637.875 MHz (UHF-TV channels 30 – 36 and 38 – 41) (not available in Brazil).
UC42: 638.125 MHz to 697.875 MHz (UHF-TV channels 42 – 51).
- Ribbon Mic for Commentary and Speech
- Directional Polar Pattern
- Low-Cut Roll-Off at 16 Hz
- For Close Positioning to Mouth
- Reduced Noise in Ambient Environments
- Stainless Steel Protective Breath Shield
- Removable Plastic Hygiene Shield
- Broadcast recording quality condenser microphone
- All new capsule with lower noise and higher sensitivity
- Rycote lyre shock mounting onboard;Level Control: Three-position (-10 dB, 0, +20 dB);Output Impedance 200 ohms
- Compact form factor (150mm/6" length)
- Ultra lightweight (85g/3oz)