£675.00 ex VAT
The RMU-01 is a Remote Control Unit for Digital Wireless Microphone System. Controls up to 82 digital wireless transmitters in one system via a separate RF carrier in the 2.4GHz spectrum, with the supplied software of the DWR-R01D.
The RMU-01 is a Remote Control Unit for Digital Wireless Microphone System – it allows you to control up to 82 digital wireless transmitters in one system via a separate RF carrier in the 2.4GHz spectrum, with the supplied software of the DWR-R01D. Covering a 10 meter radius (32 feet), multiple units can be configured to expand the 2.4GHz spectrum coverage area (up to 9 x RMU-01 in one system, and maximum number of transmitters which can be controlled in one system is 82 units regardless of the number of RMU).
This unit can be connected using Ethernet cabling (RJ-45) with an optional third-party PoE switcher (Power-over-Ethernet) to create a remote control network for use with one or more DWR-R01D receivers, making long-distance LAN connections easy. The power to this unit can also be provided from the supplied AC adapter.
Mounting options include mounting the RMU-01 onto a microphone stand using supplied screw adapters or using a supplied bracket mount for ceiling or wall mounting.
- Ribbon Mic for Commentary and Speech
- Directional Polar Pattern
- Low-Cut Roll-Off at 16 Hz
- For Close Positioning to Mouth
- Reduced Noise in Ambient Environments
- Stainless Steel Protective Breath Shield
- Removable Plastic Hygiene Shield
- Broadcast recording quality condenser microphone
- All new capsule with lower noise and higher sensitivity
- Rycote lyre shock mounting onboard;Level Control: Three-position (-10 dB, 0, +20 dB);Output Impedance 200 ohms
- Compact form factor (150mm/6" length)
- Ultra lightweight (85g/3oz)