£1,888.48 ex VAT
4K-ready fully-featured affordable compact camcorder for a wide range of applications from news gathering and documentary to events workThe PXW-X70 features a 1.0 type Exmor R CMOS Sensor with a resolution of 20 megapixels.
Sony’s PXW-X70 Professional XDCAM Compact Camcorder is about the same size as a conventional 1/3″ professional compact camcorder, but it features a 1″ type sensor, which is larger than a super-16 sized sensor and more than eight times the size of a 1/3″ sensor. The larger Exmor R sensor size provides for more cinematic appearing depth of field than a 1/3″ sensor is capable of and features a back-side illuminated design for improved low light performance. It features an integrated 12x optical zoom lens with a manual lens ring for zoom/focus control, and a three level switchable ND filter. The top handle incorporates two 3-pin XLR inputs for recording audio from XLR microphones.
- 1″ Exmor R CMOS Sensor.
- HD Recording.
- Built-In SD Media Card Slots.
- Viewfinder & Flip-Out LCD Screen.
- XAVC, AVCHD, DV File Based Recording.
- Slow & Quick Motion.
- 3G-SDI & HDMI Output.
- Wireless LAN Control.
- Optional Upgrade To UHD 4K.
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available