The Sony PXW-X200 is a three 1/2-type Exmor™ CMOS Full HD sensor XDCAM camcorder with 17x zoom lens and XAVC recordings.
The PXW-X200 is a compact XDCAM camcorder with three 1/2-type Exmor CMOS sensors for high sensitivity and low noise recordings in Full HD XAVC Intra and XAVC Long GOP, as well as MPEG HD 422 50 Mbps MPEG HD 420 35 Mbps, MPEG IMX and DV.
As the successor to the popular PMW-200, the PXW-X200 has many advanced features, including cache recordings, Slow & Quick function, a 3.5 inch-type QHD (960 x 540) colour LCD panel and a 17x Fujinon professional HD zoom lens with three independent rings with end stops, able to zoom from 29.3mm to 499mm (35mm equivalent).
This camera incorporates three 1/2-inch type Full-HD Exmor™ CMOS sensors to achieve high resolution, high sensitivity, low noise, and wide dynamic range. With these image sensors, the PXW-X200 achieves a high sensitivity of F12 at 1080/59.94i and F13 at 1080/50i – essential levels for professionals shooting under challenging lighting conditions.
This camera is equipped with a 17x Fujinon professional HD zoom lens able to zoom from 29.3mm to 499mm (35mm equivalent). The 1/2-inch type lens has three independent control rings with end-stop, which allows manual control of focus, zoom and iris, making for better and faster adjustment.
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming