£4,356.08 ex VAT
The PXW-X180 three 1/3-inch type Exmor CMOS sensors camcorder records Full HD XAVC Intra and XAVC Long GOP, as well as MPEG HD 422 50 Mbps, MPEG HD 420 35 Mbps, AVCHD and DV, making it ideal for a wide range of applications from education/videography to news and broadcast production.
The Sony PXW-X180 XDCAM Handheld Camcorder features three 1/3″ Exmor CMOS sensors and a 25x Sony G zoom lens with 26mm wide angle. It records high-quality, 10-bit 1080p video using the XAVC Intra and XAVC Long GOP codecs. It also offers MPEG HD 422, MPEG HD 420, AVCHD, and DV codecs to fit into a variety of broadcast and production workflows. Other key features include a 0.5″ OLED viewfinder, dual SxS memory card slots, proxy recording to SD cards, and an electronically controlled variable ND filter. The camcorder can be controlled wirelessly with a smartphone or tablet using the included wireless LAN module.
- Three 1/3″ Exmor CMOS Sensors.
- XAVC Intra and Long GOP Codecs.
- MPEG HD 422, AVCHD, & DV Codecs.
- G Lens with 25x Optical Zoom.
- Electronic Variable ND Filter.
- Dual SxS Memory Card Slots.
- 3G/HD-SDI & HDMI Output.
- MP4 Proxy Recording to SD Card.
- 0.5″ OLED Viewfinder.
- Wi-Fi Remote Control via Included Module.
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available