£3,466.32 ex VAT
- High quality XAVC Intra and XAVC Long GOP recordings.
- Dual ND filter control mechanism for more flexibility.
- G Series fixed 25x professional HD zoom lens.
- Viewfinder included amazing OLED technology.
- Lens Remote (LANC).
The Sony PXW-X160 is a three 1/3-inch type Exmor™ CMOS Full HD sensor XDCAM camcorder with 25x zoom lens and XAVC recordings.
It comes with a G Series fixed 25x professional HD zoom lens. A 26mm wide angle zoom with three independent rings with end-stop and large focal length.
High quality XAVC Intra and XAVC Long GOP recordings on SxS memory cards. Supports XAVC Intra and Long GOP codecs, as well as MPEG HD 422 50 Mbps, the widely-accepted broadcast standard compliant with the latest EBU recommendations. The PXW-X160 also records in MPEG HD 420 35 Mbps, AVCHD and DV, offering flexibility and budget savings on recording media.
Dual ND filter control mechanism for more flexibility. The PXW-X160 is equipped with a variable ND Filter function. Users can chose either four conventional mechanical ND filter positions or the linear control dial, allowing you to quickly and smoothly adapt to different conditions of shooting.
Three 1/3-inch type Exmor™ CMOS Full HD sensors for a wide range of shooting conditions. The PXW-X160 incorporates three 1/3-inch type Full-HD Exmor™ CMOS sensors to achieve high resolution, high sensitivity, low noise, and wide dynamic range. The sensor has 2 million effective pixels and achieves full HD 1920 x 1080 shooting without pixel interpolation, enhancing shooting under severe lighting conditions and providing more freedom of creative expression.
This camera is equipped with a G Series fixed 25x zoom lens with 26mm wide-angle. Due to a quick electric zoom function, the change of shooting from wide-angle to tele-angle can be made quickly. The lens has three independent control rings with end-stop, which means focus, zoom and iris can be manually controlled, making for better and faster adjustment.
The PXW-X160 supports not only MPEG HD 422 50 Mbps in MXF (Material eXchange Format), which is widely accepted by major broadcasters worldwide, but also XAVC Intra and XAVC Long GOP codecs. XAVC technology is based on the H.264 standard, which provides an exceptional performance compression technology. XAVC Intra (frame) compression means that every frame is encoded independent of the other frames – providing a better quality picture, without compromises. With a Long GOP codec, only certain frames are encoded individually. This allows the codec to squeeze the video into a much smaller bitrate than Intra technology. The main benefit is faster ingest and editing. XAVC Long GOP files also require less storage space.
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration