£19,250.00 ex VAT
- 14 stops dynamic range.
- Native FZ-Mount and PL-Mount Adapter.
- Global shutter.
- Full HD, 2K or 4K internal recording.
- 16-bit RAW 2K/4K output to Sony AXS-R5 RAW recorder.
The PMW-F55 features multiple recording formats includes HD/2K/QFHD/4K on SxS memory and 16-bit RAW 2K/4K out to an external recorder such as the Sony AXS-R5 and the new AXS-R7.
Multiple recording formats include:
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p MPEG-2 HD422.
- MPEG4 SStP (known as HDCAM-SR a gold standard for mastering in Hollywood for the last decade).
- 10bit 422 XAVC 2K/HD.
- XAVC QFHD/4K internal and 16-bit RAW 2K/4K via an external recorder.
The F55 also features simultaneous recording on internal high-speed SxS PRO+ memory cards and RAW 2K/4K recording on sleek AXSM memory cards using the optional bolt-on AXS-R5 recorder, designed specifically to attach seamlessly to the F55 and F5 cameras.
In addition, the global shutter eliminates image skew on fast moving objects in the frame or quick pans, a must have for fast-paced action such as sports events, and high-end corporate and commercial work.
The Sony PMW-F55 is exceptionally small, light and modular, letting you build up the right configuration for each job – or each slot. The camera includes cache recording functions and has an easy-to-access customised user menu that sits on top of the setup menu.
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available