£5,650.00 ex VAT
- XAVC HD Intra 100 Mbps and Long GoP recordings.
- Full MPEG-2 HD 422 50 Mbps.
- Wireless workflows.
- Precision focusing with 3.5-inch colour LCD viewfinder.
The Sony PMW-300K1 is a three 1/2-inch Exmor™ CMOS sensors semi-shoulder XDCAM camcorder with interchangeable 14x zoom HD lens system recording XAVC HD 100 Mbps and MPEG HD422 at 50 Mbps.
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist