Sony PMW-300K1 (Hire)
£125.00 ex VAT
The PMW-300K1 XDCAM camcorder is equipped with three 1/2-inch Exmor full-HD CMOS sensors, capable of delivering high-quality images even in low-light environments. Ample support for interchangeable lens and a robust metal body further ensure that PMW-300K1 is suitable for a wide range of applications. Additionally, the PMW-300K1 offers a convenient remote-control and multi-camera operation capability, which allows use with high-end camera systems.
The PMW-300K1 XDCAM HD Camcorder from Sony is designed to meet the demands of field video productions and professional studio applications. It is Sony’s first semi-shoulder mount camcorder to combine the low-light capabilities of three, 1/2″ Exmor Full HD CMOS sensors with the broadcast-quality, Full HD MPEG HD422 codec. The camcorder features the same rugged metal construction, interchangeable EX lens mount, and 14x Fujinon HD lens as the PMW-EX3, but introduces advanced signal processing technology for low-noise and clearer images. The PMW-300K1 also features a 3.5″ 960 x 540 LCD viewfinder, built-in ND filters, and 8 assignable function buttons.
The camcorder is equipped with dual ExpressCard/34 SxS memory card slots that support SxS Pro and SxS-1 cards. A variety of recording formats are available, including Full HD 1920 x 1080 video recording in either MPEG HD422 at 50Mbps or MPEG HD420 at 35Mbps. The camcorder supports both UDF and FAT file format modes. SD recording is available in DVCAM and MPEG IMX formats, in both NTSC and PAL. The camcorder is upgradeable to support Sony’s XAVC codec when it becomes available.
The camcorder offers two HD/SD-SDI and one HDMI inputs, as well as i.LINK, USB 2.0, timecode, and genlock connections for use with a wide range of AV and IT interfaces. The USB 2.0 port enables the use of the optional CBK-WA100 Wireless Adapter. Included with the camcorder is the Fujinon 14x zoom lens with lens hood and cap, 3.5″ LCD viewfinder, BP-U30 battery and charger, infrared remote commander, shoulder strap, cold shoe kit, and a USB cable.
Sony PMw-300K1 Features
- Full HD MPEG-2 HD 422 Recording at 50 Mbps.
- XAVC Upgradeable.
- Three 1/2″-type Exmor CMOS Sensors.
- Low-Light 3DNR Technology.
- Interchangeable Lens System with 14x Fujinon HD Lens.
- 3.5″ Color LCD Viewfinder.
- HD/SD-SDI and HDMI Interfaces.
- Wide Range of Frame Rates.
- Slow and Quick Motion from 1 to 60 fps.
- UDF or FAT File Format Mode.
- Two SxS Memory Card Slots.
- USB Connectivity and Wi-Fi Control.
- Built-in Neutral Density Filters.
- Multi-camera Operation with 8-pin Remote Control.
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration