Sony PMW-200 (Hire)
£100.00 ex VAT
The PMW-200 is supplied with a 14x Fujinon lens for remarkable picture quality and flexible creative control with three independent rings with end stops. The PMW-200 can also record in a range of different formats as well as being compatible with other XDCAM HD 422 and XDCAM EX equipment.
The PMW-200 is a camera equipped with three large 1/2-inch Exmor CMOS sensors to provide excellent sensitivity and depth of field. Recording in Full HD 422 at 50 Mbps, the PMW-200 offers exceptional performance, operational versatility and workflow efficiency.
The PMW-200 is supplied with a 14x Fujinon lens for good picture quality and flexible creative control with three independent rings with end stops. This camera can also record in a range of different formats as well as being compatible with other XDCAM HD 422 and XDCAM EX equipment.
- High-quality MPEG HD422 50 Mbps recording fully compliant with the latest EBU recommendations.
- This camera is ideal for a wide range of different applications, including newsgathering and documentary production.
- Three 1/2-inch type ExmorCMOS Full HD sensors for a wide range of shooting conditions.
- The independent control of each ring of the lens –focus, zoom and iris – makes for better and faster adjustment. It also makes the system more accurate when setting because of the ‘stop’ function of each of the rings.
- Optical SteadyShot and LCD panel for focus assist functions.
- Optical SteadyShot is activated by the electric lens shift mechanism.
- The camcorder’s 3.5-type LCD panel helps the precise manual focus operation.
- The central part of the shooting frame (854 x480) can be magnified on the LCD panel and the viewfinder.
- High quality MPEG HD 422 recordings.
- The PMW-200 supports MPEG HD 422 50 Mbps in MXF, which is widely accepted by major broadcasters worldwide.
- HD 422 gives a high quality image with more detailed colour reproduction, as well as being ideal for chromakeying.
- It’s also compatible with other XDCAM HD 422 camcorders, including the PMW-500 and the PMW-100, which streamlines workflow and reduces time in the edit.
This camera and many more are available for hire from our Manchester office. Call now for more information on products and pricing.
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available