The NEX-FS700 is equipped with a 4K Exmor Super 35 CMOS sensor (Total 11.6 million pixels). This high-speed readout chip is optimized for motion picture shooting, producing exceptional image fidelity.
The NEX-FS700 camcorder includes Sony’s E-Mount SEL-18200 manual zoom lens with wide zoom range. FS series camera’s E-mount is designed to accept virtually all 35mm SLR, DSLR and cinematography lenses. This camera started as a 4K sensor Super 35mm camcorder capable of a vast array of high frame rate (HFR) and recording options to the superb on-board AVC-HD recording capability. It now features an upgrade which enables full 2K RAW up to 240fps or 4K RAW up to 60fps recording to Sony’s AXS-R5 RAW recorder.
- E-Mount Interchangeable Lens System, compatible with Canon EF and other lenses with simple inexpensive adapters.
- Includes “SEL18200” 18-200mm Zoom Lens
- Compatible with Sony’s SEL-P18200 servo zoom lens
- 4K “Exmor” Super35mm Sensor
- Full HD Slow Motion up to 240 fps
- RAW recording: 2K up to 240fps and 4K RAw up to 60fps. Note RAW recording requires an upgrade and optional HXR-IFR5 & AXS-R5 RAW recording system.
- 3G HD-SDI output
- Four ND Filters: Clear; 2, 4 and 6 Stops
- 60/50Hz switchable
- Intuitive user interface
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available