£1,070.00 ex VAT
The DWT-B01E body-pack transmitter forms part of the DWX N series digital wireless microphone system that offers high-quality, full-digital operation, shorter audio latency, and more reliable RF transmission mode.
The DWT-B01E body-pack transmitter forms part of the DWX N series digital wireless microphone system that offers high-quality full-digital operation shorter audio latency and more reliable RF transmission mode – ideal for a variety of high-quality applications, including broadcast studio, theatre and live sound.
The DWX N series system, which consists of the DWT-B01E body-pack transmitter, DWM-02N microphone and DWR-R02DN receiver, delivers superb-quality wireless transmission of 24-bit digital audio. Thanks to its improved codec and new hardware, it can provide higher sound quality with lower audio latency. In addition, the system allows for an increase of up to 60% in the number of simultaneous multi-channel operations compared to conventional analogue systems, which gives users enhanced system flexibility.
The DWX N series works with Sony control software Wireless Studio 4.2 or later for PC and Wireless Studio Mobile for smartphones to give users flexible control of the system. Remote control of up to 82 transmitters can be achieved using the Cross Remote™ function combined with the RMU-01 remote control unit.
Three codec modes for more reliable RF transmissions and higher quality sound:
Stable and secure transmission and reception:
Low noise head amplifier:
Flexible battery options:
High quality OLED display:
Wireless remote control:
Superb quality wireless transmission and reception:
Simultaneous multi-channel operation:
Flexible audio input control:
Selectable output power:
Smartphone control using Wireless Studio Mobile software:
- Ribbon Mic for Commentary and Speech
- Directional Polar Pattern
- Low-Cut Roll-Off at 16 Hz
- For Close Positioning to Mouth
- Reduced Noise in Ambient Environments
- Stainless Steel Protective Breath Shield
- Removable Plastic Hygiene Shield
- Broadcast recording quality condenser microphone
- All new capsule with lower noise and higher sensitivity
- Rycote lyre shock mounting onboard;Level Control: Three-position (-10 dB, 0, +20 dB);Output Impedance 200 ohms
- Compact form factor (150mm/6" length)
- Ultra lightweight (85g/3oz)