This Sigma 50-100mm T2 is a high speed zoom lens that offers the constant aperture of T2 throughout the zoom range and gives an optical performance that’s ready for high resolution cameras at 6K or 8K resolution. Not only does this lens offer the highest image quality in its class, it’s also a compact, durable construction and represents outstanding value.
- Minimisation of flare & ghosting thanks to an enhanced design process.
- Sharpness combined with outstanding bokeh.
- Colour balance standardisation with other lenses in the lineup.
- High resolution optics ready for 6K & 8K cameras.
- Lightweight & compact build.
- Dust-proof & splash-proof construction.
- 100% metal body.
- Luminous paint for enhanced visibility.
- Laser engraving for enhanced durability.
- 82mm filer size on the front.
- 95mm front diameter.
- Standardised gear positions.
- 0.8m gear pitch.
- Silent ring stoppers.
- 180 degree focus rotational angle.
- 160 degree zoom rotational angle.
- Iris with optional manual control.
- Linear iris ring.