Fast, flexible and professional: these characteristics make the ew 112-p G3 the perfect fit for every ambitious reporting team seeking both portability and great sound quality. The nearly invisible clip-on omni-directional microphone transmits its signal via a bodypack transmitter with mute function and a portable, battery-powered adaptive-diversity receiver. The receiver and transmitter are lightweight and easy to operate, yet rugged and packed with features.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver).
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception.
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies.
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality.
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off.
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies.
- Enhanced AF frequency range.
- Increased range for audio sensitivity.
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface.
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options.
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver).
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings.
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound.
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps.
- Programmable Mute function.
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver.
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement.