The EK 100 G3 was developed on the basis that portable components always work easiest when you do not have to think about them. Its adaptive-diversity technology provides excellent reception at all times. This receiver is designed to securely attach to a camera’s shoe using a clamp mount. The EK 100 G3 also can synchronize to a G3 transmitter with a simple push of a button. The EK 100 G3 is compatible with the optional DC 2 external adapter for extended use without batteries where a 12VDC source is available.
EK 100 Features:
- Sturdy metal housing.
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception.
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies.
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality.
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off.
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies.
- Enhanced AF frequency range.
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface.
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options.
- Illuminated graphic display.
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings.
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound.
- Receiver features battery indicatation in 4 steps.
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver.
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement.