Samyang 85mm Lens
£230.00 ex VAT
Samyang’s 85mm T1.5 lens is a super-fast aperture, medium telephoto lens designed for shooting high-quality video footage on full-frame and APS-C sensor DSLR cameras as well as professional camcorders. Optical construction is based on Samsung’s respected 85mm f1.4 lens, with 9 elements in 7 groups and 28.3 degrees field of view.
Designed specifically with professional film and video works in mind, the Samyang 85mm T1.5 VDSLR is a manual focus cine lens made for full frame sensor sizes. This lens has a de-clicked aperture and focus gear ring, enabling aperture to be changed quickly and smoothly. It also captures outstanding sharpness, bokeh and picks up a great picture in low light – a truly great value for money lens on sale for just £150.
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) technology to reduce flare.
- Inner focus lens.
- Uncoupled aperture and focus gear ring.
- Hybrid aspherical lens (H-ASP) for better contrast and lower colour aberration.
- Dual Side Focus and T-Stop Scales.
Lens Mount: Canon EF Bayonet.
Focal Length: 85mm.
Maximum Aperture: T1.5.
Minimum Aperture: T22.
Number of Diaphragm Blades: 8.
Format: 35mm or APS-C.
Angle of View: 28.3° (35mm), 17.7° (APS-C).
Focus Modes: Manual.
Internal Focusing: Yes.
Closest Focus: 1.1m .
Filter Diameter 72mm.
Maximum Diameter 78mm.
Focus Diameter 81.6mm.
Aperture Diameter 73.6mm.
- Hybrid glass aspherical lens (ASP)
- Extra low dispersion lens (ED)
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) of Samyang Optics
- Uncoupled aperture and focus gear ring
- VDSLR II CINE LENS
- Set of 6 Samyang VDSLR MkII Cine lenses. Includes 14mm T3.1, 24mm T1.5, 35mm T1.5, 50mm T1.5,85mm T1.5 and 135mm T2.2 lenses. They arrive in a custom case which is durable and designed to protect the lenses against damage.
- Supplied in fully fitted custom case
- Rubber handle for comfortable grip
- Tough locking clips