Samyang 16mm Lens
£372.50 ex VAT
Ultra wide angle, bright Samyang 16mm T2.2 ED AS UMC CS lens is intended for digital reflex cameras and mirrorless compact cameras fitted with APS-C sensor. VDSLR Samyang lenses are fitted with racks compatible with the Follow Focus system. This solution allows for effortless and accurate rotation of focus and aperture rings. The aperture ring is rotated smoothly and noiselessly.
Wide to telephoto zoom lens, with the focus, zoom, and iris barrels geared with standard 0.8 film pitch, which provides an interface for the removable ENG-style digital drive unit. Features a T3.5 Maximum Aperture with 9 Iris Blades, and a 31.5mm Diameter Image Circle.
- Set of 6 Samyang VDSLR MkII Cine lenses. Includes 14mm T3.1, 24mm T1.5, 35mm T1.5, 50mm T1.5,85mm T1.5 and 135mm T2.2 lenses. They arrive in a custom case which is durable and designed to protect the lenses against damage.
- Supplied in fully fitted custom case
- Rubber handle for comfortable grip
- Tough locking clips
- Hybrid glass aspherical lens (ASP)
- Extra low dispersion lens (ED)
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) of Samyang Optics
- Uncoupled aperture and focus gear ring
- VDSLR II CINE LENS