The Samyang 14mm T3.1 Cine Lens is optimized for film and video applications. The focus and iris rings feature industry-standard gearing, which provides an interface for use with a follow focus. To aid focus pullers, aperture and focus scales are marked on the side of the lens. This 14mm lens produces a 115.7°, ultra-wide angle-of-view when used with a full-frame or 35mm camera. Hybrid aspherical lenses render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, and the minimum focus distance is 11.02″ from the lens.
- 14mm lens with approximately 115.7° angle-of-view on full-frame cameras.
- Industry-standard gearing for focus and aperture rings.
- “Declicked” aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- 14 elements in 10 groups with 3 high refractive index elements, 2 ED element, an aspherical hybrid element and a aspherical glass element.
- Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimize flare and ghosting.
- A minimum focusing distance of 11.02″.
- A built-in petal-type lens hood