The Samyang 10mm T3.1 VDSLR II ED AS NCS CS is an ultra-wide angle, manual focus cine lens designed for use on DSLR cameras with APS-C sensor sizes. It has been carefully designed for professional film and video work, with the focus gear ring allowing the use of follow focus systems. The decoupled aperture changes quietly and smoothly via the second gear ring.
The T number of 3.1 refers to the actual light transmission, while distance scales are marked on both sides of the lens to allow easy and precise control. This lens features 14 elements in 9 groups including 1 extra low dispersion (ED) and 2 glass aspherical elements (ASP) which effectively control light dispersion to prevent flare and ghosting.
Colour aberration is also minimised to produce exceptional image quality with high contrast, helped further by the Nano Coating System (NCS).The 6 rounded aperture blades allow beautiful bokeh in out of focus areas. A non-detachable petal type hood is provided.
Samyang 10mm T3.1 Key Features:
- Designed for use on DSLR cameras with APS-C sensor sizes.
- Carefully designed for professional film and video work.
- Decoupled aperture changes quietly and smoothly.
- Colour aberration is also minimised to produce exceptional image quality.
- This lens is available with Sony E mount