The Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5S Mirrorless Camera (Body Only) is optimised for movie recording and low-light performance.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5S Features
- 10.28MP Multi Aspect Ratio MOS Sensor
- DCI 4K60p and Full HD 1080/240p Video
- Internal 4:2:2 10-Bit Long GOP
- V-Log L Gamma and HDR Hybrid Log Gamma
- 12 fps Cont. Shooting and 4K PHOTO Modes
10.2 High-Sensitivity Dual Native ISO Technology (ISO160-51200)
The LUMIX GH5S achieves the highest-ever sensitivity and best image quality in LUMIX history. This is realised by combining the newly developed high sensitivity sensor with Dual Native ISO technology and the latest Venus Engine. Dual Native ISO is a revolutionary technology featured on Panasonic’s professional video cameras and offers the advantages of very high sensitivity while keeping noise levels low. Usually, with a conventional single native ISO, noise levels rise when sensitivity is increased. However, the newly developed image sensor implements dual circuits able to switch to high native sensitivity before gain processing. This means you can acheive beautiful footage with suppressed noise in low-lit situations.
Multi Aspect Ratio
The LUMIX GH5S sensor handles multiple aspect ratios; 4:3, 17:9, 16:9 and 3:2. Thanks to broad margins of effective pixels, focal length does not change in the aspect ratios.
Suppressed Rolling Shutter
Rolling shutter distortion, compared to the GH5, is suppressed by approximately 1.3x with high readout speeds when recording video or using an electronic shutter.
This camera is available to purchase now. Call our Manchester or Northwich office to find out more.
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist