The Panasonic AW-HE40SKE is a Full HD camera with integrated pan-tilt for lectures, weddings and a wide variety of applications.
Panasonic AW-HE40SKE Features:
- 1/2,3-Type MOS.
- 30 x optical zoom (10x digital zoom + Digital Extender).
- PoE+ Support.
- Audio input function.
- Night Mode*1 – Supports automatic switching.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode.
- Video Output: HD-SDI.
- HDMI Video Output Format: 1080/50i, 1080/59.94i, 1080/25ü, 1080/29.97p, 1080/25psF, 1080/29.97psF, 720/50p, 720/59.94p.
- Freeze During Preset Function.
- IP connection allows control of up to 100 AW-HE40H/S units by using AW-RP50E.
- IP Image output function allows Image monitoring by IP connection with a PC.
- RS422, RS232C In/Out.
- Preset memory of up to 100 positions.
- Available in Pearl white or Metallic black.
- Easy installation thanks to use of turn-lock mechanism.
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available