Manufactured by Micronwireless Ltd, a company specialising solely in wireless microphone technology, Micron high-performance systems are renowned for their sound quality, rugged construction and reliability in the field.
The extensive range of Micron UHF and VHF radio microphone systems is used worldwide, in television studios, in ENG and outside broadcast, for location sound recording, and in theatre’s and conference venues – with products in continuous service for over twenty years.
The wide choice of products includes multi-channel diversity receiving systems, single- and multi-channel portable diversity systems for sound recordists, camera-based receiving systems, pocket and hand-held transmitters, plus associated wireless talkback and monitoring systems.
- Broadcast recording quality condenser microphone
- All new capsule with lower noise and higher sensitivity
- Rycote lyre shock mounting onboard;Level Control: Three-position (-10 dB, 0, +20 dB);Output Impedance 200 ohms
- Compact form factor (150mm/6" length)
- Ultra lightweight (85g/3oz)
- Ribbon Mic for Commentary and Speech
- Directional Polar Pattern
- Low-Cut Roll-Off at 16 Hz
- For Close Positioning to Mouth
- Reduced Noise in Ambient Environments
- Stainless Steel Protective Breath Shield
- Removable Plastic Hygiene Shield