The NITROTECH N8 fluid video head features state-of-the-art technology consisting in a Nitrogen piston mechanism that allows continuous counterbalance system that enables precise control of a camera and accessories up to 8 Kg.
The variable fluidity function on both pan and tilt allows smooth, judder-free movement.
It also features a 3/8” Easy Link equipped with an anti-rotation function that enables an external monitor or other accessories to be fitted.
The sliding plate attachment side-lock mechanism allows safe, quick and easy camera attachment.
The NITROTECH head has a flat base mount with a standard 3/8” thread that is highly versatile for different support combinations (tripod, slider, jib or crane).
The head attaches to the tripod thanks to a 75 mm half ball.
The 546B two-stage twin leg tripod is an extremely rigid solution featuring a telescopic middle spreader.
Its leg locks are secure and reliable, and it is equipped with spiked feet with a rubber overshoe for solid grounding on both uneven terrain and smooth floors. The tripod can be used with a variety of Manfrotto dollies. It also comes with its own padded bag.
Nitrotech N8 & 546B Twin MS Features:
- Features a Continuous Counterbalance System.
- Innovative solution to video heads.
- Adjustable mid spreader for extra stability.
- Adjustable leg locking collars.
- Unique Nitrogen Piston mechanism.
- Manfrotto Fluid Drag System for Smooth movements.
- Aluminium video tripod with 2 risers and twin legs.
- Suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Payload capacity of up-to 8kg.
- Rubber/metal spiked feet for sturdy shooting.