Record audio professionally with this XLR microphone adapter Compatible with Panasonic LUMIX GH5. It provides two analog XLR jack terminals and can support output of: Digital, I2S format, Fs = 48 k or 96 kHz, Bit depth of 16 or 24 bit. An integrated cable clamp keeps cables out of the way. DC power is supplied by the camera body via the hot shoe connector. Physical switches and dials under a clear cover provide for easy setup and monitoring
Highlights and Features:
- 4K 60p/50p Video Recording Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera.
- Professional photo and 4K video performance in a durable magnesium alloy body.
- 20.3MP Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter.
- 4K Video: Internal recording at 4K60/50p (4:2:0 8bit) & 4K30/25p/24p (4:2:2 10bit).
- Variable Video Frame Rates 4K: Max. 60fps & FHD: Max. 180fps.
- 5-Axis Photo/Video Dual I.S. 2.0 up to 5 stops with compatible LUMIX MFT lenses, plus in-body stabilization support for classic non-O.I.S lenses.
- Fast and accurate focusing utilizing LUMIX 480 fps DFD focusing system and Venus Engine 10.
- Full size (Type A) HDMI terminal with cable lock included & twin SD Card slots (UHS-II U3 Compatible).
- 3.5mm mic & headphone terminals – optional DMW-XLR1 microphone adaptor.
- Eye viewfinder 3680k-dot OLED, 21mm, 0.76x.
- V-LogL recording with (Optional) DMW-SFU1 paid upgrade.
With XLR Adaptor:
- XLR microphone adapter for professional video production (LUMIX GH5 Compatible)
- Input: Analogue, XLR Jack x 2 terminals
- Output: Digital, I2S format, Fs = 48 k or 96 kHz, Bit depth = 16 or 24 bit.
- An integrated cable clamp keeps cables out of the way.
- DC power is supplied by the camera body via a shoe connector.
- Control panel can be checked through a clear cover.