The Fujinon Cabrio ZK3.5×85 85-300mm PL T2.9-4.0 lens is blessed with high performance 4K optics, producing high quality images with excellent edge to edge clarity.
The Cabrio ZK3.5×85 is a similar size and weight as the ZK4.7×19. (https://www.vinorth.co.uk/shop/lenses/fujinon-zk4-7×19-cabrio-lens/) However, its longer focal length makes it ideal for shooting content from afar, whether in documentary setting, shooting car commercials, or wildlife.
The Cabrio ZK3.5×85 is designed using the latest optical simulation technology so that it offers exceptional performance all the way to the corners of the frame.
The digital servo’s 16-bit encoding assures operators that all lens data output—such as the position of the zoom, iris, and focus—is extremely accurate and the lens supports Lens Data System (LDS) and /i metadata formats.
Principal Key Features
- Wireless Control Enabled
- Macro Focus
- 0.8 Cine gearing
- 9 Blade Iris
- Luminous Barrel Markings
- 16-bit Encoders
- LDS and /i Tech lens data
- Hot Shoe to camera
- External connections
- Hybrid glass aspherical lens (ASP)
- Extra low dispersion lens (ED)
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) of Samyang Optics
- Uncoupled aperture and focus gear ring
- VDSLR II CINE LENS
- Set of 6 Samyang VDSLR MkII Cine lenses. Includes 14mm T3.1, 24mm T1.5, 35mm T1.5, 50mm T1.5,85mm T1.5 and 135mm T2.2 lenses. They arrive in a custom case which is durable and designed to protect the lenses against damage.
- Supplied in fully fitted custom case
- Rubber handle for comfortable grip
- Tough locking clips
Wide to telephoto zoom lens, with the focus, zoom, and iris barrels geared with standard 0.8 film pitch, which provides an interface for the removable ENG-style digital drive unit. Features a T3.5 Maximum Aperture with 9 Iris Blades, and a 31.5mm Diameter Image Circle.