Fujinon MK 18-55mm T2.9 (Sony E-Mount)
£3,060.00 ex VAT
- Designed for Super 35 sensors
- Exclusive for Sony E-Mount – FS5, FS7, FS7 II
- Parfocal – Holds Focus over Zoom Range
- T2.9 constant aperture throughout
The Fujinon MK 18-55mm T2.9 Cine Zoom Lens (Sony E-Mount) offers advanced edge-to-edge optical performance and low distortion and has been specifically designed for the popular Sony E mount system and will be a perfect fit to the Sony FS7 II and FS5. The MK Series from Fuji are also colour matched to the rest of the FUJINON CINE lenses in the HK / ZK / XK series.
The bright T2.9 max aperture across the entire zoom range which facilitates the increasingly popular style of bokeh effect with shallow depth-of-field. This also eliminates the need to re-adjust lighting, thereby contributing to shortening shooting time. The MK series are made for Super 35mm/APS-C sensors, making them compatible with the Sony A7RII when used in Super35 crop mode.
The Fujinon MK 18-55mm T2.9 features a compact size and only weighs 980 grams making it perfect for run’n’gun shooting scenarios such as event work and documentaries. The MK series carry also the DNA of the traditional Fujinon ENG lenses with a Macro function and back-focus adjustmen. Optically, the MK Series exhibit no signs of breathing and hold the focus throughout the zoom range – making these lenses parfocal – a must have feature for documentary filmmaking and quick-paced productions.
Fujinon MK 18-55mm T2.9 Features:
- Designed for Super 35 sensors.
- Exclusive for Sony E-Mount – FS5, FS7, FS7 II.
- Parfocal – Holds Focus over Zoom Range.
- T2.9 constant aperture throughout.
- Independent Iris, Zoom Focus Rings with 0.8 Pitch Gears.
- Fluid 9-Blade Aperture for Pleasing Bokeh.
- 200° Focus Rotation and Macro Mode.
- Color Matched to Fujinon Cabrio Range.
- 85mm Front Outside Diameter.
- Weighs 980 grams.
- Back-focus adjustment, Macro Function.
This lens is available to buy from our offices in the North West. Call today to find out more about the products we have available to buy.
To find out more about hiring this product, please click here.
- Set of 6 Samyang VDSLR MkII Cine lenses. Includes 14mm T3.1, 24mm T1.5, 35mm T1.5, 50mm T1.5,85mm T1.5 and 135mm T2.2 lenses. They arrive in a custom case which is durable and designed to protect the lenses against damage.
- Supplied in fully fitted custom case
- Rubber handle for comfortable grip
- Tough locking clips
- Hybrid glass aspherical lens (ASP)
- Extra low dispersion lens (ED)
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) of Samyang Optics
- Uncoupled aperture and focus gear ring
- VDSLR II CINE LENS