Now even more simple, flexible and reliable: The 100 series has become the first choice for both sound designers and occasional users because of its simple operating concept – and because the system makes no compromises in terms of live sound.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, e 945 capsules on a lightweight aluminium transmitter with integrated mute switch.
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control.
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared.
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality.
- Up to 20 compatible channels.
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range.
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet.
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations.
What’s in the Box:
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver.
- SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter.
- MMD 835-1 microphone head (835-S variants only).
- MMD 845-1 microphone head (845-S variants only).
- MME 865-1 microphone head (865-S variants only).
- rackmount set.
- MZQ 1 microphone clamp.
- power supply.
- 2 AA batteries.
- 2 rod antennas.
- RJ 10 cable.
- quick guide.
- safety guide.
- manufacturer declaration sheet.
- frequency supplement sheet.