DJI Osmo Zenmuse X5 (No Lens)
£1,415.84 ex VAT
The Zenmuse X5 is very low weight Micro Four Thirds camera developed by DJI, featuring an interchangeable lens design, autofocus functionality and 4K resolution.
The DJI Osmo Zenmuse X5 is a Micro Four Thirds camera developed by DJI specifically for aerial photography, video and cinematography. It features an integrated 3-axis brushless gimbal which provides stabilisation and enables the camera to move independently of aircraft. In addition to video, the camera can take 16-megapixel still photos with the option for burst and time-lapse modes.
DJI Osmo Zenmuse X5 Features:
- Micro 4/3 sensor with MFT Mount.
- 4K (4096 x 2160) at 25p.
- 1080p up to 60fps.
- 16MP Still Photos.
- 12.8 Stops Dynamic Range.
- Capture Pro Quality Stills Photographs from 4K Footage.
- Records to affordable microSDXC Cards.
- Works with Inspire 1 Quadcopter and OSMO (requires adapter).
- 1x Zenmuse X5 Gimbal and Camera (Lens Excluded)
- 1x 16GB Micro SD Card
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist