The DJI Osmo Zenmuse X5 is a Micro Four Thirds camera developed by DJI specifically for aerial photography, video and cinematography. It features an integrated 3-axis brushless gimbal which provides stabilisation and enables the camera to move independently of aircraft. In addition to video, the camera can take 16-megapixel still photos with the option for burst and time-lapse modes.
DJI Osmo Zenmuse X5 Features:
- Micro 4/3 sensor with MFT Mount.
- 4K (4096 x 2160) at 25p.
- 1080p up to 60fps.
- 16MP Still Photos.
- 12.8 Stops Dynamic Range.
- Capture Pro Quality Stills Photographs from 4K Footage.
- Records to affordable micro SDXC Cards.
- Works with Inspire 1 Quadcopter and OSMO (requires adapter).
Lens not supplied.