DJI Osmo+ Stabilized 4K Handheld Camera
£420.00 ex VAT
The Osmo is a handheld smartphone gimbal which uses a lightweight design, intelligent functions and a long lasting battery life to enable you to capture moments with cinematic movement and incredible ease.
With the DJI Osmo stabilised 4K handheld camera you can take long exposure shots without a tripod while still maintaining a crisp and sharp image quality. The DJI Osmo’s stabilisation system keeps the camera totally still so you can freehand capture stills of up to 2 seconds. With practice, you can get even longer shots. Now you can capture night time cityscapes, or blur out your subject’s background the moment inspiration strikes.
DJI Osmo 4K Handheld Camera Features:
- 1/2.3″ CMOS Sensor.
- 4K DCI (4096 x 2160) Video at 24 or 25p.
- 1080p and 120 Slow-Motion.
- 720p mode available up to 60p.
- 12MP JPEG or DNG RAW Sill Photos.
- Handle with Camera and Gimbal Controls.
- Wi-Fi For Monitoring / Remote Operation.
- Detachable Mobile Device Holder.
- Photos Bursts at up to 7 Shots.
- Regular and Moving Time-Lapse Modes.
- Auto and Selfie Panorama Modes.
- Mobile Device Holder
- HB01-522365 Intelligent LiPo Battery
- SOY015A-1260120 Battery Charger
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available