The Canon XF405 4K Camcorder offers broadcast quality UHD and Full HD capability, a 1.0-Type CMOS sensor, 15x 4K zoom lens plus Dual Pixel CMOS AF and a 100P high frame rate in Full HD, the XF405/XF400 is ideal for newsgatherers looking for a small, light camcorder with network capability for FTP transfer plus remote control.
- 4K UHD/50P recording on SD cards with high frame rates.
- High quality 4K lens with 15x zoom.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for high-speed, precise autofocus.
- Network capability with FTP transfer and remote control.
- Compact and lightweight body, professional operability.
Canon XF405 4K Camcorder Features:
- The XF405 supports UHD/50MP4 format (150Mbps) recording along with additional XF-AVC support.
- A powerful 4K lens captures maximum detail from your subjects and offers outstanding flexibility with a 25.5mm-wide angle-of-view along with a 15x zoom, increasing to 30x Advanced Zoom in FHD.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers improved performance and control with minimal effort thanks to an expanded focusing area covering approximately 80% x 80% of the image on the screen.
- The XF405 boasts Wi-Fi and Ethernet LAN connectivity, allowing fast and convenient transfer of files directly from the camcorder to external workflow environments. Control of the camera is also possible via a smartphone or tablet with browser remote or the Canon RC-V100 wired controller.
- The XF405 is one of the smallest and lightest camcorders in its class, and is designed to be agile, robust and responsive with professional levels of control and connectivity. Dual SD card slots for MP4 recording enable extended shooting times, while an SDI terminal on the XF405 allows live footage to be output to other professional devices.