Canon XF305 (Hire)
£75.00 ex VAT
The XF305 is a file-based professional camcorder, combined with an MPEG-2, 50Mbps, 4:2:2 codec, a Canon L-series lens and 3 Full HD CMOS sensors for superb HD video stored on CF card.
The XF305 is a file-based professional camcorder, combined with an MPEG-2, 50Mbps, 4:2:2 codec, a Canon L-series lens and 3 Full HD CMOS sensors for superb HD video stored on CF card. This professional camcorder is available for hire now from our Manchester office.
- MPEG-2 MXF recording to CF cards at up to 50Mbps (4:2:2).
- Comprehensive NLE support.
- 18x wide angle Canon L-series lens.
- 3 x 1/3 type Full HD Canon CMOS sensors.
- HD-SDI, Timecode, Genlock.
- 10.1 cm LCD (1.23M dots); 1.3 cm (1.55M dots) EVF.
- Variable frame rates.
Capture high quality HD to CF cards
The XF305 records MPEG-2 MXF (Media eXchange Format) files to CompactFlash (CF) memory cards. This is recorded up to 1920 x 1080 Full HD at 50Mbps (4:2:2). CF media is inexpensive and widely available. Dual card slots allow filming to continue without interruption.
Integrating with existing workflows, movies shot on the XF305 are captured as industry-standard MXF files which are compatible with all major editing packages.
18x wide-angle lens
Drawing on Canon’s broadcast lens expertise – and informed by the feedback of professionals – the lightweight 18x L-series HD Video Lens delivers superb optical quality. Unique Ultra-Low Dispersion (Hi-UD) elements are used to prevent chromatic aberration. Separate rings offer independent control of Focus, Zoom and Iris (F1.6) – with full manual control available, end stops are provided for the focus and zoom rings.
3x Full HD CMOS
Full HD at 1920 x 1080 resolution is captured via three 1/3 type 2.07 Megapixel Full HD CMOS sensors. High speed scanning minimises the effects of a rolling shutter.
10.1 cm LCD and 1.3 cm EVF
The 10.1 cm (4”) LCD screen can be positioned either side of the camera. Offering high resolution (1.2M dots), the Focus Assist tool helps achieve sharp images. A built-in Waveform Monitor (WFM) helps with exposure checks and other shooting parameters. Alternatively, a 1.3 cm (0.52”) Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) is available.
Variable frame rate
A wide range of frame rates is available, from 12 to 50 fps. Capture rate can be altered for additional creative flexibility.
Professional jackpack and independent audio
HD-SDI output is the industry standard, outputting uncompressed Full HD with embedded audio and Timecode. Genlock In and Timecode In/Out allow the XF305 to be used in a multi-camera shoot. Audio can be captured via twin XLR inputs and also with the front-mounted stereo microphone.
Twenty-six Custom Picture options can be adjusted to achieve the perfect look. These can be stored in-camera – via SD card – and settings can even be transferred between camcorders.
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming