Canon EOSC C100 Mark II Body Only (Used)
£1,900.00 ex VAT
The perfect camera for single person video production, offering next level Cinema EOS imaging performance, an extended ISO range of 320 – 102,400, Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus, a new video processing system, plus full HD footage. Used, like new.
Only 1 left in stock
The Canon C100 Mark II is the perfect camera for single person video production, offering next level Cinema EOS imaging performance and genuine creative freedom. Within its small, lightweight body, the EOS C100 Mark II is packed with new features including an extended ISO range of 320 – 102,400, Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus plus a new video processing system. It provides Full HD footage (1920×1080) for cleaner, sharper images.
Featuring more recording options than ever before, the widely used AVCHD codec allows recording to SD card at up to 28Mbps, whilst a new MP4 mode offers data rates of up to 35Mbps for outstanding quality. Both codecs can be used at up to 1080/60p and the MP4 mode offers extended slow and fast motion options.
Built-in Wi-Fi provides wireless remote control via a web browser interface (from a smartphone or tablet, for example) and compatibility with the Canon RC-V100 Remote Control provides complete camera control through a wired connection.
The C100 Mark II also offers the widest possible dynamic range thanks to the Canon Log gamma curve, which offers up to 12 stops of latitude. For those that don’t have the time or budget to colour grade their content, a Wide DR setting maximises dynamic range in footage suitable for immediate use.
- Realise your creative vision with next-level Cinema EOS imaging performance.
- Ideal for individuals and less experienced shooters thanks to Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Face Detection AF.
- Enjoy beautiful, low noise images in all kinds of lighting conditions at up to ISO 102,400.
- Choose the settings to meet production goals: shoot at up to 1080/60p, or HD and SD simultaneously.
- Easy to pack and carry, and easier than ever to use – with OLED display and tiltable EVF.
- Be fast to the edit suite: share quickly with Dual Format recording and built-in Wi-Fi.
- Enjoy new shooting opportunities with hardware and W-Fi remote control options.
- For the highest image quality, use HDMI output to record off-board at high bit rates.
- Capture every angle with over 80 current EF and EF Cinema lenses.
- Impressive audio that complements your quality footage.
- CPS Video support keeps your business running smoothly