Canon EOS C200 Kit with EF 24-105mm
£6,665.00 ex VAT
The Canon EOS C200 with EF 24-105mm f/4 IS II USM Kit is built for professionals and ideal for single shooters. The EOS C200 kit features the EOS C200 body with the addition of the EF 24-105mm lens. This camera features an advanced AF system providing reliability and accuracy when shooting 4K. It also has a touch screen LCD panel for filmmakers to easily select their subject. For those who need to switch effortlessly between several subjects in a single shot, the Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables smooth AF operation whilst the Manual Focus Assist Function, Face Detection options provide greater creative focus control.
Easy operation and flexible configuration – The EOS C200 kit’s lightweight body weighs in at just 1.4kg. It is designed for comfortable hand-held shooting, even when filming for long periods. The compact size also makes the camera suitable for mounting onto a drone or gimbal. It has a robust body featuring an EF mount supporting a huge range of EF and Cinema lenses, and built-in Wi-Fi, Ethernet, SDI and XLR terminals for professional use.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity allows for browser remote control and the ability to transfer files via FTP. The camera’s compatibility options mean new and existing accessories can be used, including Canon’s electronic viewfinder – the EVF-V70. You can record 4K Cinema RAW Light footage in 10-bit/50P or 12-bit 24P/25P internally to CFast 2.0™ card with simultaneous MP4 proxy. Up to 13-stops dynamic range with Canon Log 3 plus Wide DR for ease of use and high sensitivity ISO 100-102,400. Dual Pixel CMOS AF and extensive shooting functions – Advanced autofocus options with touchscreen control plus HDR monitoring and 10-stop electronically controlled optical ND filters.
EOS C200 Kit Key Features:
- Continuous 120fps (maximum) High Frame Rate with no cropping at Full HD.
- Up to 15-stops dynamic range (Cinema RAW Light).
- Professional High Quality image and audio.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with touch control and extensive shooting functions.
- Easy operation and flexible configuration.
- Shoot 4K/UHD/50P internally in MP4 or Cinema RAW Light formats.
- Capture and record with ease UHD/50P footage to internal SD cards.
Please call 01606 42225 for orders.
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist