The Canon CN-E 85mm T1.3 L F is a single focal length EF mount cine lenses which is part of Canon’s Cinema Lens Series. It supports 4K resolution and is compatible with many different cameras including Super 35mm equivalent and EOS DSLR.
This lens combines 4K optical performance with widespread camera compatibility. It fits with industry-standard Super 35mm-equivalent to 35mm full-frame, APS-H and APS-c sensor size models.
The 4K optical ability and EF mount, as well as the lens’s camera compatibility will appeal to most professional filmmakers. Broadcast professionals, movie directors, directors of photography and documentary makers – all will be able to make full use of this lens.
To easily fit into filmmaking workflows the CN-E 85mm T1.3 L F supports standard manual and electronic industry accessories and matte boxes, and has a unified front lens diameter and uniform gear positions, thus eliminating the need for adjustments when switching lenses.
CN-E 85mm T1.3 Key Features:
- Compatibility with Canon EF lens mount.
- 4K optical performance.
- Focus breathing minimised.
- Newly designed 11-blade aperture diaphragm for soft, attractive blur.
- Engraved focus and iris markings on angled surfaces.
- Metric/non-metric unit for focus marking available.
- Sturdy but user-friendly build quality for demanding productions.
- Anomalous dispersion glass to reduce chromatic aberration.