Canon CN-E 24mm T1.5
£3,020.00 ex VAT
Highlights: Compatible with Canon EF lens mount, features 4K optical performance, minimized focus breathing, and has a newly designed 11-blade aperture diaphragm for soft, attractive blur.
The Canon CN-E 24mm T1.5 L F lens is a single focal length EF mount cine lens which is part of Canon;s Cinema Lens series. It supports 4K resolution and is compatible with a large range of industry-standard Super 35mm cameras, as well as EOS DSLR cameras.
The CN-E 24mm T1.5 L F lens allows you to combine the 4K optical performance of the lens with a range of cameras. The 4K optical ability along with the EF mount will appeal to most professional filmmakers, from broadcast professionals to movie directors, directors of photography, as well as documentary makers.
The CN-E 24mm T1.5 L F supports standard manual and electronic industry accessories and matte boxes, and has a unified front lens diameter and uniform gear positions. This eliminates the need for adjustments when switching lenses.
CN-E 24mm T1.5 Key Features:
- Compatibility with Canon EF lens mount.
- 4K optical performance.
- Focus breathing minimised.
- Newly designed 11-blade aperture diaphragm for soft, attractive blur.
- Engraved focus and iris markings on angled surfaces.
- Metric/non-metric unit for focus marking available.
- Sturdy but user-friendly build quality for demanding productions.
- Anomalous dispersion glass to reduce chromatic aberration.
- Set of 6 Samyang VDSLR MkII Cine lenses. Includes 14mm T3.1, 24mm T1.5, 35mm T1.5, 50mm T1.5,85mm T1.5 and 135mm T2.2 lenses. They arrive in a custom case which is durable and designed to protect the lenses against damage.
- Supplied in fully fitted custom case
- Rubber handle for comfortable grip
- Tough locking clips
Wide to telephoto zoom lens, with the focus, zoom, and iris barrels geared with standard 0.8 film pitch, which provides an interface for the removable ENG-style digital drive unit. Features a T3.5 Maximum Aperture with 9 Iris Blades, and a 31.5mm Diameter Image Circle.
- Hybrid glass aspherical lens (ASP)
- Extra low dispersion lens (ED)
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) of Samyang Optics
- Uncoupled aperture and focus gear ring
- VDSLR II CINE LENS