The CN-E 15.5-47mm T2.8 L S/SP is a light weight Super 35mm cinematography lens for 2K, and 4K production formats.
CN-E 15.5-47mm Features:
- EF mount (S model) and PL mount (SP model).
- Focal length of 15.5mm ~ 47mm.
- 11-blade aperture diaphragm.
- Minimised Focus breathing.
- Precision back focus adjustments with lens markings on both sides.
- Uniform Gear Positions, Rotation Angles and Front Lens Diameters.
Outstanding optical performance:
The CN-E 15.5-47mm T2.8 L S/SP is a lens primed for Super 35mm format with exception optical performance. This lens will surpass the performance requirements of any HD imaging system. It features advanced optical design with large aspherical lens elements to achieve sharp and consistent images throughout its zoom range. It has a unique optical design with minimized focus breathing which facilitates a new level of creativity in focus pulls. It also has a remarkably broad rotation angle of Focus 300°/ Zoom 160° which realizes high accuracy in operating the lens. This lens also incorporates geared inner focusing to minimize focus-induced changes in the angle of view, while 11-blade aperture diaphragms ensure beautiful bokeh. Innovative glass construction counteracts barrel expansion and contraction to avoid temperature-induced marking discrepancies.
The CN-E 15.5-47mm T2.8 L S/SP lens has markings on angled surfaces on both sides of the barrel, so it is easy to read settings from behind or from either side of the camera. Focus markings can even be switched from standard labeling to metric, depending on production need. This lens is equipped with control rings to maintain the proper amount of resistance with consistent operating torque. A covered flange-back adjustment mechanism meets numerous production application needs.
Computer simulation based on the ISO Color Contribution Index (CCI) is employed to achieve a tight color reproduction match between all the Canon PL mount lenses.
- Set of 6 Samyang VDSLR MkII Cine lenses. Includes 14mm T3.1, 24mm T1.5, 35mm T1.5, 50mm T1.5,85mm T1.5 and 135mm T2.2 lenses. They arrive in a custom case which is durable and designed to protect the lenses against damage.
- Supplied in fully fitted custom case
- Rubber handle for comfortable grip
- Tough locking clips
- Hybrid glass aspherical lens (ASP)
- Extra low dispersion lens (ED)
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) of Samyang Optics
- Uncoupled aperture and focus gear ring
- VDSLR II CINE LENS