Canon CN-E 135mm T2.2
£3,060.00 ex VAT
Product Highlights: Telephoto Prime for Full-Frame Format, T2.2 Maximum Aperture with 11 Blade Iris, Markings on Both Sides of the Barrel, Similar Dimensions to Other CN-E Lenses
The Canon CN-E 135mm T2.2 L F Cinema Prime Lens is a telephoto prime lens for the full-frame sensor format, which makes it an ideal lens for the Cinema EOS series and all Canon DSLRs. The maximum aperture is T2.2, and the 11 blade iris ensures beautiful, rounded bokeh. The lens features markings on both sides of the barrel, making it easy to read settings from behind or on either side of the camera. In order to make lens changes quicker and easier, the 135mm T2.2 is designed to share similar dimensions with other CN-E lenses.
- Full-frame imaging circle.
- 11-blade aperture diaphragm.
- Designed to fulfill 4K production standards.
- Markings on angled surfaces on both sides of the barrel.
- Focus markings can be switched from standard labeling to metric.
- Control rings engineered to maintain consistent operating torque.
- Glass construction counteracts temperature induced marking discrepancies.
- Shares gear position, diameter, and rotation angle with other CN-E lenses.
- 114mm front diameter matches other CN-E lenses.
- Ideal for Cinema EOS cameras and all EOS DSLRs.
CN-E 135mm Highlights:
- Telephoto Prime for Full-Frame Format.
- T2.2 Maximum Aperture with 11 Blade Iris.
- Markings on Both Sides of the Barrel.
- Similar Dimensions to Other CN-E Lenses.
- Set of 6 Samyang VDSLR MkII Cine lenses. Includes 14mm T3.1, 24mm T1.5, 35mm T1.5, 50mm T1.5,85mm T1.5 and 135mm T2.2 lenses. They arrive in a custom case which is durable and designed to protect the lenses against damage.
- Supplied in fully fitted custom case
- Rubber handle for comfortable grip
- Tough locking clips
Wide to telephoto zoom lens, with the focus, zoom, and iris barrels geared with standard 0.8 film pitch, which provides an interface for the removable ENG-style digital drive unit. Features a T3.5 Maximum Aperture with 9 Iris Blades, and a 31.5mm Diameter Image Circle.
- Hybrid glass aspherical lens (ASP)
- Extra low dispersion lens (ED)
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) of Samyang Optics
- Uncoupled aperture and focus gear ring
- VDSLR II CINE LENS