Canon C300 MK1(Hire)
£125.00 ex VAT
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration
Canon C300 MK1 Features:
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD.
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount).
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing.
- Compact, modular, lightweight.
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card.
- High sensitivity, low noise.
- Canon Log Gamma.
- 24.00p for movie production.
- Wi-Fi remote control.
- Seamless workflow integration.
8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD.
An 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor provides 3ch RGB processing for Full HD recording. Canon’s sensor technology delivers high-resolution images with high sensitivity, low noise, reduced rolling shutter artefacts and low power consumption. In addition to this the camera features the typical large sensor benefits such as beautifully shallow depth of field.
Interchangeable lens (EF mount).
The EOS C300’s EF mount brings the optical heritage of Canon’s interchangeable EF lens system to a dedicated video production tool – expanding creative options through a huge range of affordable and unique lenses. 3 electronic built-in ND filters increase shooting versatility.
Compact, modular, lightweight.
The EOS C300 is ultra-compact, with a basic recording set up that weighs just 1669g (without lens). Removable grip, handle and multi-angle control panel components ensure maximum manoeuvrability, whilst the robust, splash resistant body features magnesium alloy components for additional rigidity and toughness.
50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card.
Record broadcast-ready MPEG-2 MXF files at 50Mbps (4:2:2) to two CF memory cards – relay and simultaneous recording options are available. Industry-standard outputs include HD-SDI, along with Timecode, Genlock and Synch terminals for multi-camera shoots.
High sensitivity, low noise.
The EOS C300 features enhanced sensitivity. Low noise images can be captured at up to ISO 80000, allowing use in almost any shooting conditions.
Canon Log Gamma
Extensive image customisation includes built-in Canon Log Gamma, which delivers neutral image quality with wide dynamic range (800%) for maximum freedom in post-production. Adjust more than 90 image variables and store as Custom Picture profiles in-camera or on SD card.
24.00p for movie production
PAL, NTSC, and 24.00p modes are included as standard, offering frame rates from 23.98p to 59.94i. Adjust slow and fast motion in 1fps steps for creative flexibility.
Wi-Fi remote control
Wirelessly control camera settings such as ISO, focus, aperture and ND filters via a notebook, tablet or Smartphone, using a simple browser-based user interface. (Optional wireless adaptor required.)
Seamless workflow integration
Integrating seamlessly with existing workflows, EOS C300 movies are compatible with most widely-used professional NLE software packages.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF via service update
Your EOS C300 can be updated to incorporate Canon’s unique Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which offers incredible ease of use and creative control over focusing. It’s simple to track subjects continuously at the centre of the frame, keeping them in sharp focus. An AF-Lock function allows extra control. One-Shot focusing with enhanced accuracy and speed makes it just as easy to focus on off-centre subjects.
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist