Canon C100 MK2 (Hire)
£85.00 ex VAT
Canon EOS C100 Mark II Highlights
8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD Dual Pixel CMOS AF and face detection AF* ISO 102,400; low noise
Dual format AVCHD/MP4 recording up to 1080/60p
OLED display; improved EVF
Built-in wifi and remote control options
EF lens mount
CPS video support
The Canon C100 Mark 2 offers next level Cinema EOS imaging performance and genuine creative freedom. This compact camera is available to hire from our Salford, Manchester office.
C100 MK2 Key Features
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF.
- ISO 102,400; low noise.
- Dual Format AVCHD/MP4 recording up to 1080/60p.
- OLED display; improved EVF.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and remote control options.
- HDMI output.
- EF lens mount.
- Professional audio.
- CPS video support.
High quality recording
An 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor provides stunning Full HD images. Combined with a new video processing system it delivers high-resolution images with enhanced sensitivity (up to ISO 102,400), low noise, reduced rolling shutter artefacts and beautifully shallow depth of field. Canon Log Gamma provides 12 stops of latitude (800% dynamic range). This provides maximum post-production flexibility, whilst the Wide DR option supports faster turnaround, delivering footage with wide dynamic range without the need of colour grading.
Autofocus for added control
The EOS C100 Mark II incorporates Canon’s Dual Pixel CMOS AF offering incredible control with minimal effort. Continuous AF automatically tracks and focuses subjects at the centre of the screen, making action shots easier to capture. One-shot AF with enhanced accuracy makes focussing similarly effortless.
Select the parameters to suit your production
Record either AVCHD or MP4 files to two SD memory cards at up to 1080/60P, with relay and simultaneous recording. Slow and fast motion capture using MP4 adds creative impact. You can even capture AVCHD footage in HD whilst recording MP4 files in SD resolution, for maximum workflow flexibility and quick turnaround.
Easy to carry, effortless to use
This Canon camera is lightweight and easy to pack and carry, with a splash-resistant durable body built to stand up to the elements. In use, it’s equally filmmaker-friendly. A 3.5” 1.23 million pixel OLED display panel with a large, tiltable EVF put you firmly in control of every shoot. Additional automatic functions include Push Auto Iris and Auto White Balance, whilst full manual control is available for expert users. Powerful Focus Assist functions make manual focusing effortless.
Easier sharing, greater control
Built-in Wi-Fi enables FTP file transfer for easy sharing of files, and browser-based remote control. Control options are expanded further using the optional Canon Remote Control RC-V100, giving you the freedom to shoot from previously inaccessible locations.
External recording possibilities
HDMI output allows the EOS C100 Mark II to address high quality demands. It enables high bit rate recording to external devices. Embedded time code can be output along with video and audio files.
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist