Whether you shoot sports, wildlife or photojournalism, this EOS-1D X Mark III kit lets you capture fast, fleeting moments with image quality that defies expectations – even in low light.
The EOS-1D X Mark III uses deep-learning AI to adapt to different situations, while continuous shooting at 20 fps (16 fps when using the camera’s viewfinder) catches more moments more often. Filmmakers will enjoy shooting DCI 4K/60p video and RAW video at 5.5K resolution.
SanDisk’s Extreme PRO® CFexpress® Card catches all the action thanks to high read and write speeds¹ and is optimised with the SanDisk Extreme PRO® CFexpress® Card Reader. Keep your memory card, card reader and other small accessories safe in the complementary weather-resistant Small Accessory Pouch.
- Shoot superb images even in the poorest of conditions, thanks to a new 20.1 megapixel CMOS full-frame sensor and DIGIC X image processor that provide ISO 100-102,400 sensitivity (expandable to ISO 50-819,200).
- Capture more moments more often, shooting bursts of up to 1,000 images at up to 20 fps in Live View mode and 16 fps when using the camera’s optical viewfinder. Dual slots for CFexpress cards allow incredibly fast data transfer speeds.
- When shooting fast-action, the camera’s deep-learning AF system recognises athletes’ heads even if their faces are covered with helmets or goggles. It keeps erratic wildlife and street subjects in sharp focus too.
- 191 AF points, 155 of which are cross-type, provide fast, accurate focusing when using the camera’s viewfinder. 525 focusing zones operate in Live View mode, with our renowned Dual Pixel CMOS AF system.
- Filmmakers can capture full-frame 4K/60p using the full width of the camera’s sensor, or even 5.5K RAW video. Canon Log makes it simple to colour-grade footage and integrate it into existing editing workflows.
- When shooting at stadiums equipped with wired ethernet connections, the EOS-1D X Mark III allows images to be transmitted to secure FTP servers more quickly than ever. Network and server settings can be stored separately for instant recall.
- Smart devices work hand-in-hand with the EOS-1D X Mark III thanks to the camera’s built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. An optional WFT-E9 Wi-Fi transmitter enhances range with 802.11ac MIMO connectivity.
- The built-in GPS is compatible with many global satellites and automatically adds geotag information including longitude, latitude and Coordinated Universal Time, allowing agencies and photographers to identify where images were taken.
- The EOS-1D X Mark III feels like an extension of your hands, your eyes and your creative mind. Controls fall instinctively under thumbs and fingers. The new Smart Controller lets you select focus points quickly and intuitively.
- Shoot confidently whatever the conditions throw at you. Weather-proof seals protect against dust, moisture and freezing temperature. A magnesium-alloy body is built to withstand the rigors of professional use.
- Experience high speed consistent recording with up to 1,500 MB/s read speed and up to 800 MB/s write speed with the Extreme PRO® CFexpress™ Card, and enjoy smooth RAW 4K video performance².
- Extreme PRO® CFexpress™ Card Reader enables smooth, efficient workflows and delivers read speeds of up to 1,250 MB/s for Extreme PRO® CFexpress™ Card Type B³ , while supporting USB 3.1 Gen2 speeds. Easily connects to your laptop with a 0.5 metre USB-C cable.
- The nylon weather-resistant Small Accessory Pouch fits easily into pack pockets and is big enough to hold card readers, memory cards, cables and batteries.
What’s in the box:
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark III camera body.
- EG eyecup.
- LC-E19 charger.
- LP-E19 battery.
- Interface cable IFC-100U (USB C).
- Cable protector.
- SanDisk Extreme PRO® CFexpress™ Card Type B, 64 GB.
- SanDisk Extreme PRO® CFexpress™ Card Reader.
- 0.5 metre USB-C™ cable.
- Small Accessory Pouch.
- User manual kit.