BMD Pocket Cinema Camera
£695.00 ex VAT
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera is a true Super 16 digital film camera. It features a Super 16 sensor size along with film-style 13 stops of dynamic range, and high quality Cinema DNG RAW and Apple ProRes recording and is small enough to take everywhere and never miss a shot.
The Blackmagicdesign Pocket Cinema Camera is a Super 16 digital film camera which has been designed to be compact and small enough to take anywhere, so that you never miss a shot. The Super 16 sensor size along with film-style 13 stops of dynamic range, and high quality CinemaDNG RAW and Apple ProRes recording are all packed into this small camera. Video is recoded in 1080HD resolution ProRes 422 HQ direct to SD. Editing and colour correction can be done immediately on a laptop. In a difficult or remote locations, this camera is all you need to create cinematic looking film, whatever your project.
This camera is designed as the world’s most compact digital film camera. The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera features an elegant design which, as the name describes, fits into your pocket. The magnesium alloy body gives this product incredible strength. It includes a high resolution LCD for precise focusing and a built in SD recorder. You get a complete solution without the need to buy expensive accessories, vital in such an ultra compact design. The integrated stereo microphones also capture great quality sound. The removable and rechargeable battery can be swapped quickly, so you don’t waste any time.
Pocket Cinema Camera Features:
- High quality filming.
- The technology of a digital film camera packed into a tiny size.
- Solid magnesium alloy chassis.
- MFT mount for interchangeable optics.
- Super 16 size sensor.
- 13 stops of dynamic range.
- High quality ProRes 422 HQ.
- Lossless CinemaDNG RAW file formats.
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist