Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K Cinema Camera EF
£4,261.50 ex VAT
The Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K Cinema Camera EF is a professional digital film camera which combines the image quality of URSA Mini 4.6K with the features and controls of a traditional broadcast camera. Featuring a 4.6K Super35 CMOS Sensor and a Canon EF mount as standard.
The Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K Cinema Camera EF is a professional digital film camera which combines the image quality of URSA Mini 4.6K with the features and controls of a traditional broadcast camera. This camera’s controls are ergonomically designed to provide ease of use for camera ops. The URSA Mini Pro also features in-built ND filters, a status display, and an interchangeable lens mount. The lens mount allows you to switch between EF photographic lenses or PL, B4 and F mount lenses. This camera records up to 60fps and features dual CFast 2.0 recorders as well as dual SD/UHS-II Card recorders. The body of the camera is lightweight and comfortable enough to use all day, has speedy controls, and image quality that’s superior to many more expensive broadcast cameras.
The URSA Mini Pro combines high end digital film quality with the ergonomics and features required by broadcasters. It’s ideal for any kind of work from high end feature films, television shows and commercials, to independent films, broadcast news, and even studio and live production. The URSA Mini Pro features beyond Ultra HD 4.6K resolution plus 15 stops of dynamic range, all with a super wide colour gamut and DaVinci color science so you always capture cinematic quality images. The compact body has advanced operating software allowing for a quick set-up. Whether you’re on set, on location, or shooting run and gun, this camera has the image quality and features you need to work on any type of project.
URSA Mini Pro Features:
- 4.6K Super35 CMOS Sensor.
- Canon EF mount as Standard.
- 4.6K Raw up to 60p.
- 1080p/120fps Super Slow Motion.
- CinemaDNG Raw or 10 & 12bit ProRes.
- ENG controls and ergonomics.
- Built in ND Filters.
- Cfast 2.0 and SDXC Card Slots.
- Dual XLR Inputs.
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming