Blackmagic URSA Broadcast Camera
£2,480.40 ex VAT
The URSA Broadcast is two cameras in one – an incredible field camera for ENG and programming work, as well as a professional studio camera. Featuring incredible 4K image sensor for wide dynamic range, advanced HD and Ultra HD broadcast camera with 2/3″ B4 mount, and a new extended video mode with better dynamic range.
The Blackmagic Design URSA Broadcast 4K camera is one of the most affordable and flexible professional broadcast cameras. The URSA Broadcast is two cameras in one – an incredible field camera for ENG and programming work, as well as a professional studio camera.
This camera is perfect for traditional broadcasters because it uses the lenses and batteries you already own, and it also eliminates weird media cards and file formats found on traditional cameras. It records onto regular SD cards and uses the same common file formats found on broadcast media management systems and most NLE software. Plus it’s perfect for web broadcasters because it works with both older HD lenses and inexpensive photo lenses.
The familiar controls and broadcast camera features are ideal for ENG style shooting. This is vital for working quickly when you’re trying to capture breaking news. Whether you’re in the studio or out in the field, URSA Broadcast will give you incredible image quality, accurate skin tones and vibrant colors that are far superior to cameras costing ten times more. The key is the new extended video mode that produces pictures you don’t need to color grade so you can shoot, edit and get stories on air faster than ever before. This is also the first camera that finally lets AV and web broadcasters afford a true professional broadcast solution better than DSLRs.
URSA Broadcast is the first professional broadcast camera designed to work with standard media cards and file formats that are compatible with virtually all broadcast systems and editing software. It records onto inexpensive standard SD cards, UHS-II cards and CFast cards, and records 1080i or 2160p video into standard .mov files, with .mxf to be added in future updates. This camera records using DNx145, DNx220X or ProRes so the files will work with your existing broadcast systems and workflows.
URSA Broadcast Key Features:
- Incredible 4K image sensor for wide dynamic range.
- Advanced HD and Ultra HD broadcast camera with 2/3″ B4 mount.
- New extended video mode with better dynamic range.
- Built in dual SD/UHS-II and C-Fast card recorders.
- Records 1080i or 2160p video into standard .mov files.
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration