Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera (Hire)
£40.00 ex VAT
The Blackmagic Micro Camera – The world’s smallest digital film camera with Super 16mm sensor and 13 stops of dynamic range that is designed to be operated remotely.
Introducing the Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera, a miniaturized Super 16mm, professional digital film camera that is designed to be operated remotely and capture action anywhere. A revolutionary built in expansion port has PWM and S.Bus inputs so you can use a model airplane remote control to operate the camera wirelessly. Imagine adjusting focus, iris and zoom wirelessly. The Micro Cinema Camera is a true digital film camera that features built in RAW and ProRes recording, 13 stops of dynamic range and an MFT lens mount. You get a true digital film camera that can go where no other digital film camera can.
Professional quality perfect for use on quadcopters, as a crash cam, or even hidden on set for reality TV. You can mount it anywhere such as on a skate board or hang glider for spectacular extreme sports shots, to a drone to record panoramic fly overs, or even wear it on a helmet for the most amazing point of view shots. When you’re mounting the camera on quadcopters, using it as a crash cam or placing it in dangerous locations, you can operate the camera remotely, view a live feed and monitor status, all from a safe distance. The expansion port can be connected to radio control airplane receivers and various camera functions can be mapped to radio channels so you can remotely start and stop recording, adjust focus, change the iris and more. The expansion port also has a composite video output that can be connected to low cost wireless video transmitters for remote monitoring of the camera’s recording status, battery life and audio levels.
- Effective Sensor Size: 12.48mm x 7.02mm (Super 16).
- Active MFT Lens mount.
- Iris, focus and zoom control on supported lenses.
- Dynamic Range of 13 stops.
- Shooting Resolutions: 1920 x 1080.
- Frame Rates: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60.
- Remote focus control via expansion connector when using compatible lenses.
- 6 control buttons including Record, Play, Rewind, Forward, Menu, and Power. 4 channel PWM plus 1 x S.Bus remote via expansion connector.
- Mounting Options: 1 x 1/4 inch (top), 3 x 1/4 inch (bottom).
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist