The ARRI MMB-2 is a compact and lightweight matte box for use clamped onto a lens or on lightweight 15 mm rods. With a wide range of available accessories, the MMB-2 is a fully featured matte box that fits well with the latest lightweight digital cameras.
- Basic version: for one 4″ x 4″ / 4.5″ round filter frame and one 4″ x 5.65″ / 4″ x 4″ frame. Rear stage fully rotatable.
- Double version: for two 4″ x 5.65″ / 4″ x 4″ filter frames. Rear stage rotatable (limited when using rods).
- For 15 mm LWS rods or clamped directly onto the lens.
- Suitable for lenses with a front diameter of up to 114 mm.
- Adapter rings for moving zoom lenses available.
- Handgrips attachable directly to the matte box.
- Viewfinder / accessories adapter available.
- Snap-in set of masks of different sizes to avoid flares.
- Top flag holder included, side flag holders optional.
- Fits Lenses Up to 143mm O.D
- 1 Rotating, 1 Non-Rotating Filter Stage
- 1 Fixed Filter Stage in Lens Hood
- Trays Support 4 x 4" & 4 x 5.65" Filters
- Integrated Internal Top & Bottom Eyebrow
- Convertible to Rod Based Swing Away
- Adjustable Height Filter Slots
- Includes Top Mounted Flag
- Built-In Hinges for Optional Side Flags
- Clip-on Use with ENG/EFP Cameras
- Quick-lock Mounting System
- 2 Rotatable / 1 Fixed 4" Filter Tray
- Accommodates 3 x 3" / 4 x 4" Filters
- Compatible with Wide Angle Lenses
- Supports 4:3 / 16:9 Aspect Ratios
- Standard Internal Eyebrows
- French Flag
- Foldable Top Flag