Arri’s MFF-1 is a lightweight, single-sided compact follow focus unit with 15mm bar support, designed with documentary and single-operator shooting in mind and is flexible enough to work with almost any rig. Features manually set hard stops and is ideal for lenses with infinite focus rotation, such as modern Canon EF glass.
- Unique space-saving, snap-on bridge mechanism.
- Plunger mechanism that engages adjustable, hard stops for lenses with infinite rotation.
- Hard stop knob is a fixed part of the unit.
- Reversing feature for Nikon and Leica lenses.
- Compatible with a wide range of ARRI driver gears and knob accessories.
The marking disk is bevelled for easy viewing of marks over a wide angle, and handwheel can be adjusted vertically for hard to reach set-ups and support in handheld operation. The focus ring can be set to rotate infinitely, as in a standard unit, or with adjustable hard mechanical stops to limit the focus range. The follow drive unit can also be flipped so that it rotates in the opposite direction (useful when focusing Nikon lenses which rotate the opposite way). The handwheel accepts standard Arri focus whips and cranks and uses standard Arri focus gears on either side to best fit your lenses.