Arri Amira 4K UHD+ 200FPS Full Licensed (Hire)
£300.00 ex VAT
The ARRI AMIRA 4K UHD+ 200FPS Full Licensed is a versatile documentary-style camera which combines exceptional image quality and affordable CFast 2.0 workflows. It has an ergonomic design optimised for single-operator use and extended shoulder-mounted operation. Ready to pick up and shoot straight out of the camera bag, this camera is hardy enough to take anywhere and features in-camera grading with preloaded 3D LUTs, as well as 100 fps slow motion. It is suitable for a great variety of production types. From reportage and corporate films to TV drama and low-budget movies, wherever you are headed and whatever you need to shoot, this ARRI camera will be your companion.
- 35mm ARRI ALEV III CMOS sensor.
- Records up to 1080p/200 fps HD video.
- UHD 4K with 200FPS Full License.
- ProRes 422 HQ, Pre-Record buffer, Log C.
- Dynamic ATW, wifi control.
- CDL grading.
- Balanced for handheld operation.
- Records to CFast 2.0 memory cards.
- Bluetooth audio monitoring/comment input.
- Built-in ND filters.
The ARRI AMIRA is available to hire now – call our Manchester office to find out more.
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist