Alexa Mini and ARRIRAW Licenses (Hire)
£450.00 ex VAT
Offering 4K UHD ProRes images, uncompressed ARRIRAW up to 30fps, a super-lightweight carbon body, frame rates up to 200fps and a sensor anamorphic capability of 4:3.
More than just lightweight, the Alexa Mini and ARRIRAW Licenses offers unparalled image quality thanks to its 35mm CMOS sensor.
The Alexa mini and licenses is compact, lightweight and self-contained. This camera is a versatile additional tool in the ALEXA camera range. Crews will find that the ALEXA Mini perfectly complements their ALEXA shooting kit. It eliminates the complications of working with third-party cameras for specialised shots, keeping the project within a single system process.
Both licenses are unlocked for recording using the full sensor.
ProRes 4:3 2.8K records the full 4:3 sensor area (2880 x 2160) and can be used with anamorphic or spherical lenses. It offers frame rates up to 50 fps and an optional 2x anamorphic de-squeeze for the EVF and SDI monitoring paths.
ARRIRAW 16:9 2.8K records an area of 2880 x 1620 and supports frame rates up to 48 fps.
Included with the ALEXA MINI:
- Four 120 gb CFAST 2 cards.
- ARRI Bridge Plate with 15mm & 19mm bar.
- ARRI electronic viewfinder.
Recording formats: ProRes 4444XQ, 4444, 422 (HQ), 422, 422(LT), ARRIRAW.
Maximum resolution: 4K UHD or ARRIRAW 2.8K.
Supported frame rates: 0.75 – 200 fpsShoots Apple Prores 4:2:2 or 4:4:4.
Records upto 30fps uncompressed ARRIRAW on board.
4:3 sensor anamorphic Capability.
- Matches the VariCam 35 with its 4K Super 35 MOS Sensor
- Record dramatic slow-motion at up to 240 fps in HD
- Record in incredible 4K, UHD, 2K, and HD proxy formats
- Complete connectivity, including 3x 3G-SDI out ports
- Range of Panasonic and third-party accessories available
- 12.2 MP Full-Frame 4K CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 1080p/120fps Slow Motion
- Internal 4K UHD Recording in XAVC-S
- S-log3 Gamma & Log View Assist
- 8.3MP Super 35mm CMOS sensor; Full HD
- Interchangeable lens (EF mount)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF for accurate and reliable focusing*
- Compact, modular, lightweight
- 50Mbps MPEG-2 MXF to CF card
- High sensitivity, low noise
- Canon Log Gamma
- 24.00p for movie production
- Wi-Fi remote control
- Seamless workflow integration
- 4K Super35 "Exmor" Sensor
- Shoot 100Mbps 4K with XAVC codec
- High frame rates up to 240fps
- Dual SD Media card slots
- LAN port for live streaming