The 3GDA is a miniature, low-cost 1×6 3G HD-SDI/HD-SDI/SDI re-clocking distribution amplifier. Featuring six separately buffered SDI outputs, the 3GDA provides automatic input detection, re-clocking and cable equalization.
- Compact SD/HD distribution.
- Six separately buffered outputs.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI input, auto sensing.
- 3G cable equalization (1694 coax).
- SD: 270mb, 350m, HD: 1.5Gb, 200m.
- Passes all ancillary data test.
Universal Power Supply:
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
Compact and Portable:
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can’t accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.