Abakus Stadium Fisheye B4 Mount (Hire)
£100.00 ex VAT
16mm High Definition Lens for cameras with a B4 mount. This lens offers a fast, ultra-wide angle image for applications such as sporting events.
The Abakus Stadium Fisheye Lens is a 16mm High Definition Lens for cameras with a B4 mount. This lens offers a fast, ultra-wide angle image for applications such as sporting events which require an ultra-wide vision shot. The lens can show up to 210° of area with little to no distortion, even when panning. The ability to show a massive arc of vision in just one shot makes the lens ideal for establishing shots of stadiums and fields, taking in all action.
- F-Theta Lens:
- An F-Theta lens offers a wide angle view with minimal distortion in any one sector of the image. For example, when viewing a curved scene in a large wide shot the curvature is slight on the edges.
- Although this lens is designed for high definition video applications, it will work good on a super 16 film camera with the use of the Abakus Super 16 Adapter.
- This lens accepts 1 or 2 internal 40.5mm filters and offers rotating capability.
Available now for hire from our Manchester office. Call for more information on products and pricing.
Wide to telephoto zoom lens, with the focus, zoom, and iris barrels geared with standard 0.8 film pitch, which provides an interface for the removable ENG-style digital drive unit. Features a T3.5 Maximum Aperture with 9 Iris Blades, and a 31.5mm Diameter Image Circle.
- Set of 6 Samyang VDSLR MkII Cine lenses. Includes 14mm T3.1, 24mm T1.5, 35mm T1.5, 50mm T1.5,85mm T1.5 and 135mm T2.2 lenses. They arrive in a custom case which is durable and designed to protect the lenses against damage.
- Supplied in fully fitted custom case
- Rubber handle for comfortable grip
- Tough locking clips
- Hybrid glass aspherical lens (ASP)
- Extra low dispersion lens (ED)
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) of Samyang Optics
- Uncoupled aperture and focus gear ring
- VDSLR II CINE LENS